English translation of holy Quran by Allah.com
English translation of holy Quran - surah 75. The Resurrection - Al-Qiyamah of 114
This version of holy Quran has English translation in plain text format by Allah.com. The translation is in single color and each verse on its own paragraph is followed by verse number in brackets.
75. The Resurrection - Al-Qiyamah
In the Name of Allah the Most Merciful, the Most Beneficent
- No! I swear by the Day of Resurrection,
- No! I swear by thereproachful soul!
- What, does the human think We shall never gather hisbones?
- Indeed yes, We are able to shape his fingers-tips yet again!
- Rather, the human desires to continue in his immorality,
- 'When will theDay of Resurrection be?' he asks,
- but when the sight is dazed
- and themoon eclipsed,
- when the sun and moon are gathered together
- on thatDay the human will ask: 'To (which place) shall I flee?'
- No, thereshall be no (place of) refuge.
- For on that Day the refuge shall be toyour Lord.
- On that Day the human shall be informed of his former andlatter deeds.
- He shall be a clear proof against himself,
- even thoughhe offers his excuses.
- Do not move your tongue with it (the Revelation)to hasten it.
- It's gathering and reciting is upon Us.
- When We reciteit, follow its recitation.
- It's explanation is upon Us.
- Yet you lovethis hasty world
- and are heedless of the Everlasting Life.
- On thatDay there shall be radiant faces,
- gazing towards their Lord.
- And onthat Day there shall be scowling faces,
- so they might think theCalamity had been inflicted upon them.
- But, when (the soul) reaches thecollar bone
- and it is said: 'Who is a healing chanter?'
- and when hethinks it is the time of departure
- and when leg is intertwined withleg,
- upon that Day the driving shall be to your Lord.
- Because, heneither believed nor prayed;
- he belied the truth and turned away;
- then went arrogantly to his household.
- Near to you and nearer,
- thennearer to you and nearer!
- Does the human think he will be left to roamat will?
- What, was he not an ejaculated drop (of sperm)?
- Then he wasa clot of blood, then He created and formed him
- and made from him twokinds, male and female.
- What, is He then unable to revive the dead?
English translation of holy Quran by Allah.com - more information
Introduction: English translation in text format generously provided by Allah.com. For details about this translation please check the website Allah.com.
Other contributions: none
File format: plain text ( web pages )
Contents: total 114 surah in 114 pages
Full Quran: Full Quran on single webpage by Allah.com
Type: the translation is idiomatic and only has English text with no Arabic transcript. The text is in black color and an easy to read font which can also be stylized by using your browser stylesheet / accessibility settings
Direct links to surahs of holy Quran