English translation of holy Quran by Allah.com
English translation of holy Quran - surah 64. The Loss and Gain - At-Taghabon of 114
This version of holy Quran has English translation in plain text format by Allah.com. The translation is in single color and each verse on its own paragraph is followed by verse number in brackets.
64. The Loss and Gain - At-Taghabon
In the Name of Allah the Most Merciful, the Most Beneficent
- All that is in heavens and earth exalt Allah. His is the Kingdom, andHis the Praise. He is powerful over all things.
- It is He who createdyou. Amongst you is an unbeliever and amongst you is a believer. Allahsees the things you do.
- He created the heavens and the earth in truthand He shaped you and gave you good shapes. To Him is the arrival.
- Heknows whatever is in the heavens and the earth and He knows all what youconceal and what you reveal. Allah knows the innermost of the chests.
- Have you not heard the news of those before you who disbelieved? Theytasted the mischief of their action, and for them is a painful punishment.
- That is because, when their Messengers came to them with clear proofsthey said: 'Shall humans be our guides?' They disbelieved and turned away,but Allah was not in need (of them). Allah is the Rich and the Praised.
- The unbelievers think that they will never be raised up. Say: 'By my Lord,yes indeed, you shall assuredly be raised up! Then you shall be told ofall that you have done. That is easy for Allah.'
- Believe in Allah, andHis Messenger, and in the Light which We have sent down. Allah is Aware ofall that you do.
- The Day on which He will gather you for the Day ofGathering; that is the Day of Loss and Gain. He who believes in Allah anddoes good deeds, Allah will acquit him of his evil deeds and admit him toGardens underneath which rivers flow, where he shall live for ever. Thatis the mighty triumph.
- As for those who disbelieved and belied Ourverses, they shall be the inhabitants of the Fire and shall live thereinfor ever. Evil shall be their arrival.
- No affliction falls except bythe permission of Allah. For those who believe in Allah, Allah will guidehis heart. Allah has knowledge of all things.
- Obey Allah and obey theMessenger. But, if you turn away, Our Messenger's duty is only to deliverthe Clear Message.
- Allah, there is no god except He. In Allah let thebelievers put their trust.
- Believers, some of your wives and childrenare enemies; so beware of them. But if you pardon, overlook and forgivethem, then Allah is the Forgiving, the Most Merciful.
- Your wealth andchildren are but a trial, and with Allah is a mighty wage.
- Thereforefear Allah as much as you can, and listen, obey, and spend well foryourselves. And whosoever is saved from the greed of his own soul; thoseare the winners.
- If you lend a good loan to Allah He will multiply itfor you and will forgive you. Allah is the Thankful, the Clement.
- He isthe Knower of the Unseen and the Visible, the Almighty, the Wise.
English translation of holy Quran by Allah.com - more information
Introduction: English translation in text format generously provided by Allah.com. For details about this translation please check the website Allah.com.
Other contributions: none
File format: plain text ( web pages )
Contents: total 114 surah in 114 pages
Full Quran: Full Quran on single webpage by Allah.com
Type: the translation is idiomatic and only has English text with no Arabic transcript. The text is in black color and an easy to read font which can also be stylized by using your browser stylesheet / accessibility settings
Direct links to surahs of holy Quran