English translation of holy Quran by Allah.com
English translation of holy Quran - surah 61. The Line - As-Saff of 114
This version of holy Quran has English translation in plain text format by Allah.com. The translation is in single color and each verse on its own paragraph is followed by verse number in brackets.
61. The Line - As-Saff
In the Name of Allah the Most Merciful, the Most Beneficent
- All that is in the heavens and earth exalt Allah. He is the Almighty,the Wise.
- Believers, why do you say what you never do?
- It is mosthateful to Allah that you should say that which you do not do.
- Allahloves those who fight in His Way lining up as if they were a stackedbuilding.
- And when Moses, said to his nation: 'Why do you harm me, whenyou know that I am the Messenger of Allah sent to you?' But when theyswerved away Allah caused their hearts to swerve. Allah never guidesimpious people.
- And when (Prophet) Jesus, the son of Mary said:'Children of Israel, I am sent to you by Allah to confirm the Torah thatwas before me, and to give news of a Messenger (Prophet Muhammad) who willcome after me whose name shall be Ahmad.' Yet when he came to them withclear proofs, they said: 'This is clear sorcery.'
- And who does greaterevil than he who forges a lie against Allah, when he is being called toIslam? Allah does not guide the harm-doing people.
- They seek toextinguish the Light of Allah with their mouths; but Allah will completeHis Light, much as the unbelievers dislike it.
- It is He who has sent HisMessenger with guidance and the Religion of Truth, so that He raises itabove all religions, much as the unbelievers dislike it.
- Believers!Shall I direct you to a commerce that will save you from a painfulpunishment?
- You shall believe in Allah and His Messenger and strugglefor His Way with your possessions and yourselves. That is better for you,if you but knew.
- He will forgive you your sins and admit you to Gardensunderneath which rivers flow, and to fine dwelling places in the Gardensof Eden. That is the mighty triumph.
- And other things that you love,victory from Allah and an opening that is near. (O Prophet Muhammad) giveglad tidings to the believers.
- Believers, be the helpers of Allah. When(Prophet) Jesus, the son of Mary said to the disciples: 'Who will be myhelpers unto Allah?' The disciples replied: 'We will be the helpers ofAllah.' A party of the Children of Israel believed, and a partydisbelieved. So, We supported those who believed against their enemy, andthey overcame.
English translation of holy Quran by Allah.com - more information
Introduction: English translation in text format generously provided by Allah.com. For details about this translation please check the website Allah.com.
Other contributions: none
File format: plain text ( web pages )
Contents: total 114 surah in 114 pages
Full Quran: Full Quran on single webpage by Allah.com
Type: the translation is idiomatic and only has English text with no Arabic transcript. The text is in black color and an easy to read font which can also be stylized by using your browser stylesheet / accessibility settings
Direct links to surahs of holy Quran