English translation of holy Quran by Allah.com
English translation of holy Quran - surah 45. The Kneeling - Al-Jathiah of 114
This version of holy Quran has English translation in plain text format by Allah.com. The translation is in single color and each verse on its own paragraph is followed by verse number in brackets.
45. The Kneeling - Al-Jathiah
In the Name of Allah the Most Merciful, the Most Beneficent
- The sending down of the Book is from Allah, the Almighty,the Wise.
- Indeed, there are signs in the heavens and earth forbelievers,
- and in your creation, and in the crawling things that He hasscattered far and near, there are signs for a nation whose belief iscertain,
- and in the alternation of the night and day, in the provisionAllah sends down from heaven with which the earth is revived after itsdeath, and in the changing about of the winds, there are signs for peoplewho understand.
- Such are the verses of Allah. We recite them to you intruth. So in what speech, after Allah and His signs, will they believe?
- Woe to all the guilty impostors!
- He hears the verses of Allah recited tohim and then, as though he never heard them, persists in insolence. Giveto him the glad tidings of a painful punishment.
- As for he who knowssomething of Our verses and then mocks them - for those there is ahumiliating punishment.
- Gehenna (Hell) is behind them, all that theyhave earned shall not help them at all, nor shall those they took asguardians, other than Allah. For them there is a mighty punishment.
- This is guidance; for those who disbelieve in the verses of their Lord theanger of the painful punishment awaits them.
- It is Allah who hassubjected to you the sea so that ships run upon it at His command, and sothat you may seek His bounty and be thankful.
- He has subjected to youwhatsoever is in the heavens and the earth; all is from Him. Surely, thereare signs in this for people who contemplate.
- Tell the believers toforgive those who do not look for the Days of Allah, so that Herecompenses the people for what they have earned.
- He who does what isright does it for his own gain, and he who does evil does so at his ownloss, then to your Lord you shall all return.
- We gave to the Childrenof Israel the Book, judgment and prophethood. We provided them with goodthings and preferred them above the worlds (of their time).
- We gavethem clear signs of the Command; yet it was not until after knowledge hadcome to them that they differed among themselves, and were insolent toeach other. On the Day of Resurrection your Lord will indeed decide theirdifferences.
- And now, We have set you on the jurisprudence of theCommand, therefore follow it and do not follow the desires of those who donot know.
- Indeed, they will not help you at all against Allah. Theharmdoers are guides of each other; but Allah is the Guide of thecautious.
- These are clear proofs for people, a guidance, and mercy forthose who are certain (of the Resurrection) in belief.
- Do those whocommit evil deeds think that We will make them (equal) to the believerswho do good works, so that in life and death they shall be alike? How evilthey judge!
- Allah created the heavens and the earth in truth and thateach soul shall be recompensed for what it earned, they shall not bewronged.
- Have you seen he who took his desire for a god? Withknowledge, Allah has led him astray, setting a seal upon his hearing andheart, and has made a veil over his eyes, who then shall guide him afterAllah? Will you not then remember!
- They say: 'There is nothing exceptthis life, we die and we live, it is only time that destroys us.' Surely,of this they have no knowledge, they are just guessing.
- And when Ourverses are recited to them, their only argument is: 'Bring our fathersback to us, if what you say is true!'
- Say: 'Allah revives you andcauses you to die. Then, He shall gather you on the Day of Resurrection,and of this there is no doubt, yet most people do not know.'
- To Allahbelongs the Kingdom in the heavens and the earth. On the Day when the Hourcomes, those who disbelieved shall be the losers.
- You shall see everynation hobbling on their knees. Each nation shall be summoned to its Book.(And it will be said:) 'This Day, you shall be recompensed for what youwere doing.
- This is Our Book that speaks with the truth over you. Wehave recorded all that you were doing.'
- As for those who have believedand done good works, their Lord will admit them into His Mercy - that is amighty triumph!
- But, to the unbelievers (it will be said): 'Were Myverses not recited to you, but you were proud and were you not a sinfulnation?'
- When it was said: 'The promise of Allah is true, and of theHour there is no doubt,' you replied: 'We do not know what the Hour is, weguess, assuming, and we are by no means certain.'
- The evil of theirdeeds will appear to them, and they shall be encompassed by that theymocked,
- and it shall be said: 'Today, We will forget you as youyourselves forgot that you would encounter this Day. The Fire shall beyour refuge, and none will help you.
- That is because you took theverses of Allah (the Koran) in mockery, and you were deluded by yourworldly life.' So that Day they will not be brought out of it; nor shallthey be repentant.
- Praise, belongs to Allah, the Lord of the heavensand the earth, the Lord of the Worlds.
- His is the Pride in the heavensand earth. He is the Almighty, the Wise.
English translation of holy Quran by Allah.com - more information
Introduction: English translation in text format generously provided by Allah.com. For details about this translation please check the website Allah.com.
Other contributions: none
File format: plain text ( web pages )
Contents: total 114 surah in 114 pages
Full Quran: Full Quran on single webpage by Allah.com
Type: the translation is idiomatic and only has English text with no Arabic transcript. The text is in black color and an easy to read font which can also be stylized by using your browser stylesheet / accessibility settings
Direct links to surahs of holy Quran